Brohn Homes was a standout honoree at the 2023 MAX Awards, hosted by the Home Builders Association of Greater Austin, winning four awards and earning recognition as a finalist in seven additional categories.
The HBA MAX Awards are known for their selective criteria and winners are voted upon by industry professionals from outside the Austin market. Each judge has been an entrant and winner in their own local/regional market and most have been nationally honored previously.
Brohn’s recognition this past weekend is its latest triumph, as the company continues to build on its two decades of award-winning success and craftsmanship in Central Texas. A look at Brohn’s winners and finalists at the 2023 HBA MAX Awards:
Brohn Homes 2023 HBA MAX Awards Winners:
- Best Sales Brochure (Building Tomorrow, Today)
- Best 30 to 60 Second Video for a Builder (Brohn Homes – Hype Video)
- Best Website for a Builder
- Rookie Sales Professional of the Year (Stephanie Bohn)
Brohn Homes 2023 HBA MAX Awards Finalists
- Best Logo (Harvest Ridge)
- Best Logo (Brohn Homes New Logo)
- Best Video – Long Format (over one minute) (The Brohn Process)
- Best Digital Marketing Campaign (Home is Everything)
- Best Overall Ad Campaign (Home is Everything)
- Construction Superintendent of the Year (Parker Savage)
- Warranty Service Professional of the Year (Bree Miles)