Imagine a neighborhood where residents don’t just coexist, but genuinely care for one another. At Brohn Homes, we believe in creating communities that are more than just collections of houses. We believe in crafting vibrant communities where the heartbeat of the neighborhood is powered by the people who call it home.
A true community is built upon shared spaces that encourage interaction and engagement. We prioritize the development of community-building amenities like parks, community centers, pools, basketball courts, and more to create spaces where residents can come together, share experiences, and create lasting memories. These spaces aren’t just aesthetically pleasing; they’re the glue that binds neighbors and fosters a sense of community.
One shining example of Brohn’s commitment to building communities, not just homes, is evident in Harvest Ridge – our largest master-planned community to date. Harvest Ridge stands as a testament to our dedication to creating a living experience that goes beyond the traditional concept of housing.
Conveniently situated in Elgin, Texas, which is located 20 miles east of Austin, Texas, and off of Texas State Highway 290, Harvest Ridge is purposely built to feel secluded from the hustle and bustle, yet near the conveniences of the big city. Inside the community, residents and visitors have access to a community filled with extraordinary amenities, including:
- The Roost: a community welcome center where visitors and residents can speak with the onsite lifestyle director, get information about upcoming community events, and pick up beverages, snacks, coffee, and pastries from local businesses.
- The Rim: Harvest Ridge’s event lawn, provides a space for community members to come together for live music and performances, farmers’ markets, movie nights, picnics, and more.
- Fishing ponds, playscapes, pickleball court, basketball court, and a sports field.
- The Waterhole: a resort-style pool with a pavilion, lap pool area, green space, and a splash pad area—sure to be a hit as the summer heat picks up.
- A highly anticipated elementary school within walking distance in the community that is planned to open this coming fall!
Once fully developed, Harvest Ridge will feature more than 1,100 homes with access to intentionally designed shared spaces that improve the quality, comfort, and experience of the neighborhood.
Ultimately, the true measure of a successful community lies in the sense of belonging it instills in its residents. At Brohn, we understand that a house becomes a home when it is surrounded by a supportive community. Our commitment to building communities goes beyond the physical structures; it extends to creating an environment where individuals and families feel connected, valued, and truly at home.